Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Heavenly delights

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/01/2006
Oh, ho, ho...I am in major trouble. I stopped by Isetan last night to look for a pair of earrings for my aunt and thought I would check out what the bottom floor had to offer for dinner.

That's when I came across this store.

Oh. My. God.

Their cakes are divine. I am so happy that I didn't give up chocolate and sweets for Lent. I'll have to make sure that I don't keep any money in my wallet so I'm not tempted to casually "drop by" Every. Single. Day. That would not be good. Not at all.

Help!

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Helen said...

The cakes do look good. Good luck with the no money idea. It never works for me!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review