Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dante's Inferno

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 3/15/2006
It was hotter than I imagined. It was hotter than the worst summer in Japan. It was hotter than...well, hell.

Last night was my first foray into the land of Hot Yoga. It actually wasn't as bad as I imagined. Even though the red blotches on my face took hours to disappear and my underwear was soaking wet. Why was it that my friend Michelle and I were the only ones who looked like we had been put through the wringer? All the other women in the class looked as though they had just had a light workout.

And me? Every single part of my body was covered with rivers of sweat...including my feet. My FEET. Whenever she told us to open our eyes, I couldn't because they were burning from the sweat that had trickled into them.

Next trial lesson is Monday! Tanoshimi ni!

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review