Saturday, February 18, 2006

Things are heating up!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/18/2006
God, I've finally been able to take a breath today for the first time. OK, so it's 12:30 at night and technically, according to E7, it's already tomorrow (He tells me it's already the next day when the clocks turn twelve...I'm more from the school of thought that it doesn't become the next day until I go to sleep and wake up again...oh, and it has to be light outside.)

Well, I have to say that my job is definitely getting in the way of me having fun and getting to visit all my new friends on the net. I hope to be better next week!

E7 and I were watching the sledding...luge...sport like thing before. It's kind of like when you were a kid and went sledding, except here you go about 130 km per hour....which your mother would NEVER have let you do when you were 10. (I don't know the real name of the sport. If you're interested, you can check everything out here. Oh, well I just went there and the name of the sport is the skeleton so you can all rest easy. No need to check it out.)

Earlier, E7 demonstrated his prowess as a skeletor (wasn't that the name of some toy when we were kids?). Except his "sled" was the couch. He was quite fast actually and could probably have a career in the sport...well, if he was motivated enough to get up off the couch. He hasn't moved from there since he showed me how good he was at the sport.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Cari said...

wasn't that the name of some toy when we were kids?

*thwap* Yes, after two months of 'knowing' you I feel that I can thwap you. *some toy*? You're making your inner 80s child cry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletor

I'm revoking your Power of Grayskull!

Mande's J-Life said...

I can't stand curling, but when I made a comment about it, I was subjected to a 10-minute lecture about it by my Brit co-worker, and now I am being subjected to a lecture about Russia's sports training program. Aiyaiyai.
I'm not listening....

kuri & ping said...

He, he. I only comment about curling to E7 who dislikes it as much as I do. At least Japan lost to Switzerland and they won't be showing any more prelims after tonight.

Can't wait for ice skating though!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review