Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Spring cleaning

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/15/2006
I'm a little bored today...AND the weather is just awful...it's raining, foggy, and I didn't bring an umbrella.

I know it's still winter, but it's time to do a little spring cleaning and I need to get inspired.

This was my desk at work a few months ago. It's much better now. Well, now that I've thrown out all the crap that was sitting on top of the desk. I'm sure it wasn't that important. I think.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Belinda said...

OMG chris that desk would be my worst nightmare. I am such an obsessive cleaning freak!

LOL!

kuri & ping said...

Nice, isn't it? It's SO much better now...there's clear spaces for me to put my coffee down. :)

Expat Traveler said...

I'm trying to do the same so I can move my stuff out! I just hate doing that! I'm too good at keeping my crap...

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review