Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My virtual bookshelf

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/15/2006
What's on my reading list right now? Most of the books I'm reading at the moment are from Bookcrossing friends around Japan and the world.

What's on your virtual bookshelf? Any recommendations?

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Megs said...

The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

Follow up from the movie/book The Notebook

Awesome book!

kuri & ping said...

Oh, good book Megs! I read that a while ago. I didn't know you liked Nicholas Sparks! I think he's written some other books too...do you know them?

Belinda said...

Ooh I didn't know there was a followup!

thanks for the headsup! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review