Thursday, February 23, 2006

"I'm not here to take your call right now..."

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/23/2006
Just popping in quickly from Tokyo where I'm attending our board of directors meeting.(Actually, I'm popping in from Kanagawa, but I'm not all that bothered with geography...the general vicinity will usually suffice.)

The best thing about this meeting is that I'm not in the hot seat for once and can enjoy the circus proceedings without being stressed.

Oh oh! I will DEFINITELY be watching figure skating tomorrow morning. Everyone on Japan time, the broadcast will start at 8AM...set your clocks early, if you're like me and don't need to be at work until mid-morning!

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Expat Traveler said...

well I guess you figured out by now that Japan won!

Mande's J-Life said...

I wish the olympics competitions could be more like the exhibition was on Saturday morning. That was so cool! I want to watch stuff like that every day! No pressure, no score, no judges, no rules.

kuri & ping said...

expat: Yep! I did see that Japan won...it was hard to ignore with all the media frenzy. LOL

mande: I also liked the exhibition...I think it's great that they are able to do that after such a hard competition. It reminds people of why exactly they went into the sport, don't you think?

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review