Monday, February 27, 2006

Generations

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/27/2006
I was looking through photos of when I was in NY this past December (yes, which I haven't posted yet but will get around to doing sometime!) and thought I would share my favorite shot with you. Tell me that isn't the cutest photo you've ever seen???

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mande's J-Life said...

Yes, it's cute! Who is it and where did they have it taken?

kuri & ping said...

Whoops! They are my niece and nephew and one of the churches near their house was offering these photos for charity. My sister had them taken in November of so. :)

Belinda said...

Aww very cute photo Chris! Thanks for sharing :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review