Monday, February 20, 2006

*Emerging from my hideout...*

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/20/2006
Oh. My. God. I am COMPLETELY shattered. I can barely keep my eyes open. I had a 50 page translation last week that drove me absolutely crazy...do you know what a nightmare it is to look up people's names and places where they worked, only to find out that the place they used to work is now something else entirely? And to do that in Japanese--which as much as I wish it could be at times like this--is not my native language?

Madonna mia.

Add to this a three-hour presentation that I had to do this morning on "women and the environment". Yes, THREE HOURS. Who the hell wants to go and listen to someone talk for three hours? I don't even want to listen to myself talk for three hours. It was boring but I tried to spice it up a bit with a little song-and-dance routine, a littl soft-shoe...No, just kidding. I don't know how to dance. *grin*

Poor E7 was the recepient of me going over my presentation last night. I've done this presentation so many times, I could do it in my sleep...which is what I think I was doing last night. Poor Ping.

I'm so tired that I also keep thinking that the building is shaking from an earthquake...I think I need to take a nap.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Helen said...

I hate being that tired! Take care of yourself.

My big problem these days is that DH seems to have "restless leg syndrome" at night. He isn't kicking me, but he's kicking and the bed shakes. It keeps me awake. ARRGH.

I'll teach you the first part of the Highland Fling if we ever meet! Then you'll be able to dance.

Winnie said...

3hours! Wow.
Take care of yourself.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review