Monday, February 13, 2006

Back to the land of the living

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 2/13/2006
I've been sick since Thursday. Actually, I'm better now, but it wasn't a pretty picture. I decided not to post until I was doing better because I'm sure you didn't want to hear how much my nose was running. How stuffed my sinuses were. How awful I looked (and still look, for God's sake!). And how miserable I was. I even took the day off from work on Thursday and slept...all day.

E7 was the recepient of all this misery. Poor guy. You can commence feeling sorry for him. He deserves it!

So, I'm back in full force and will be bloggedy blogging regularly!

5 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mande's J-Life said...

Oh, you poor thing! I had no idea. I do feel sorry for your hubby though. I hope he is nicer than me when taking care of sick people.

Helen said...

Sorry you were sick. I missed you. I'm looking forward to lots of postings soon!

Helen

Belinda said...

Glad you're feeling better! I'm sick at the moment (in summer it's so odd) so I feel what you've been through.

Lucky E7 is so great with sick ppl. Not sure I can say the same for my other half *lol*

Megs said...

good...i need your blogging to keep me entertained with some stuff to read. i miss you~

ps- sorry e7 that chrissy is sick i know what a pain in the ass she becomes at those moments haha

Midori said...

Glad you are feeling better!! Being sick totally sucks but I am glad that E7 knows how to look after you!!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review