Thursday, January 12, 2006

Youuuuuuu rang?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/12/2006
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel (and look) like Lurch from the Addams Family. I don't know what it is, but there are times that I "lurch" all over the apartment, trying to get to the bathroom.

It's like my brain hasn't woken up yet.

At 7:30 this morning, I crashed into the doorframe no less than 3 times, hit the door of the toilet, and knocked my head into the wall of the bathroom...all in the span of about 10 seconds.

It takes a lot of work to get me looking and functioning like a normal adult.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

winnie said...

I promise I won't laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Narelle said...

Ahh Chris this sounds so much like me. I always thought that I would have to get up at least an hour earlier than any person that I married so that I could look and act presentable when they got up. Tis a fright in the morning !!!

NB

Belinda said...

I couldn't care less what I look like in the mornings, but it does take me a little while to function properly. Until I'm awake and functioning - look out! I am the bitch from hell LOL!

Andrea said...

sometimes I just stand infront of the bathroom mirror for a few minutes until my eyes are focused enough to actually see myself. then I start to get ready

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review