Friday, January 27, 2006

*Yawn!*

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/27/2006
What is it about the darkening sky that wakes me up? I can't for the life of me get up in the mornings, but as soon as the sun sets...BAM! I'm your girl.

Lots of goings-on at my office but even the walls crashing down around me didn't help with my lethargy (I can't post about what's been going on at the office, but will be happy to share with you if you email me). Even with 3 cups of VERY strong coffee, my eyelids never moved from their half-sleeping state.

But now that it's almost time to go home, I've gotten all genki*

I hope I stay this way until tomorrow, when I have to get up at 6AM to catch a train to Osaka for a meeting that I actually have to pay attention at. *shudder*

I am a very happy girl today...YAOH is on tonight at 10!!

*Genki: full of vigor, plenty of bounce (this is from the dictionary because I've never, ever found a good English word that matches.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mande's J-Life said...

Obviously, you are a night-owl, but you also suffer from something commonly referred to as "boredom" and in more serious cases, it's can be called I-Hate-My-Job syndrome. Your life outside of work (from sunset to bedtime) is more stimulating, and that, my friend, is a GOOD thing. I feel sad for those who wake up every day and say, "I hate my life, but man, I sure do love my job!"

Cari said...

Agreed, English is lacking in genki ;)

Nightowls of the world unute :)

Osaka at 6 AM, charming--not! Beautuiful weather as well. Smog alert again tomorrow :o

kuri & ping said...

Mande, you hit the nail right on the head! It is the I-Hate-My-Job Syndrome! LOL

Cari: 6AM? I'm still in the middle of my REM cycle. :)

Winnie said...

you can always email me if you need to rant. I do it enough to you.
BIG HUG

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review