Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Thoughts for today

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/11/2006
  • If you calculated the amount of money you were entitled to from people who send those email scams, how much do you think you would have in your bank account right now?
  • I could have sworn I saw my office building on the news the other day as the scene of an insurance murder.
  • Will E7 come to bed before 3AM now that he is almost finished reading his new cell phone manual? Thank God he's figuring it out. Because when I get my new cell phone (in pink!), he's going to have to program the entire thing for me.
  • Why am I not making any progress whatsoever in putting together a PR pamphlet for work that's due today? Why am I here talking to the internet instead?
  • Why does this particular sweater that I'm wearing today cover my pot belly so nicely?
  • What does the future hold for tomorrow? Although it's not easy to surprise you, today will prove the exception to that rule. There's at least one major surprise en route in the department of communications. Routine conversations and encounters won't be quite so routine right about now. That goes for any conversation, whether it's in person or via phone, email or snail mail. If you expect it to turn out one way, it could quite possibly end up in an entirely different direction. Ready or not, here it comes! Huh. Does that sound good or bad?

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Cari said...

EEH ♥ your potential new phone. I've got this one and I love it. Silvery pink with flowers/snowflakes.
Chose it purely for colour and the flowers--friends went with more practical ones for things like a TV scteen on the vodafone one--I'm just a girly girl ;)

kuri & ping said...

LOL Cari...I was looking at that phone too because of the flowers and snowflakes. :)

Narelle said...

Cute phones guys!! I can't believe that there is a person in this world (E7) that reads the phone manuals - geese I always wait until something goes wrong or I can't do it to read those things. Trial and error for me :)

NB

Cari said...

Word of advice, don't go with this phone. It was one before they did a massive operating system--or whatever you'd call it on a cell phone--upgrade and there's so much the new ones can do that this one can't.

And ditto, Narelle. I push buttons. When I got my phone I put it into English first and Junko said to me, "C'mon, you can do it in Japanese" and I said no really, I'm lucky I can do it in English.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review