Thursday, January 26, 2006

Second adolencence

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/26/2006
Last night before going to bed:

E7 (pointing to his chin): Do you see this pimple? Isn't it gross?

Me (turning off the hairdryer): Wait, which side of your face is it on?

E7 (with an "I know what you're doing"-kind of look): Don't worry...it's on the side facing away from you. I'll make sure that it doesn't touch your face while you sleep.

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Granny said...

Greetings from the California San Joaquin valley (nice place to visit if you ever get this far - we have Yosemite.)

Thanks for your kind wishes today.

I took a short nap and woke up to find that my friend Andrea had been very busy.

Safe travel and drop in to visit anytime. I'm not always that depressed.

kuri & ping said...

Hi Granny, thanks for inviting me to "drop by"! :) I definitely will.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review