Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Return of the Jedi

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/04/2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

After traveling a full solid 24 hours, we finally made it back to Japan at midnight on Tuesday and here I am at work this morning. I used to be able to do this--get home in the wee hours of the morning and go to work the next day without falling asleep at my desk--but I am finding it harder and harder to do now that my hair is greying...and I'm going to be 34 on Sunday! Ahhhh!

We had a great time in New York. It was total chaos (as usual) but when is it not? I hit the ground running the minute I arrived at JFK...saw "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" on B'way, went out with friends and family, ended up getting back my cold which I then gave to everyone else (I was the prized daughter, that's for sure), visited the Met, tried to train Meg's dog, along with everyone else in the family (Koda, Koda, KODA!...Meg! Your dog!), and tried to keep E7 from getting mono since my youngest sister ended up getting mono for the second time in her life. At one point, the house had 13 people all talking at once trying to fit around our kitchen table, and two puppies who were constantly, CONSTANTLY at each other.

It was great. *smile*

Photos coming as soon as I get over my jet lag...which could take a while.

6 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

medea said...

Welcome back and happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Have a great 2006!

Helen

Narelle said...

Welcome back Chris !!!

Belinda said...

Happy New Yr! Glad you're safe and sound back at home.

I could never do that right back to work thing after a big international flight either - ugh!

Karen said...

Glad you are back safe and sound.!!! Talk to you on Thurs.

Midori said...

Welcome back!!! Glad you had a good trip!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review