Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Japanese TV...or "I'm *crushing*!"

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/18/2006
It's definitely been a while since I've *crushed* on an actor!

But ladies...you must check this guy out! I saw this guy last night on a show called "Zubari iu wa yo", which centers around this woman who is a psychic, and is pretty good from what I've seen. The show is also hosted by a manzai duo called "Cream Stew" (weird name, I know), who I absolutely love. (Um, yes, I watch too much Japanese TV...but I do it to...uh, you know, improve my Japanese. Yeah.)

Anyway, Kitamura looked very good on the show last night...thus the start of my *crush*.

But, he doesn't hold a candle to my Ping, don't you think? *smile*

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Winnie said...

Tee Hee. You have a crush:)
My crush is on Takenouchi Yutaka

kuri & ping said...

It is so fun to have a crush! Oh yes, Takenouchi Yutaka is a hottie too!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review