Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hypochondria

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/10/2006
*gulp* I just got a message from my coworker that she has the flu.

I hope to God and all the saints above that she was out of the office when she was contagious.

Nothing like feeling sorry for her because she's sick, right?

I think I feel a chill coming on...

Find out of you're a hypochondriac! (I scored an 85 out of 100...congratulations to me.)

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

I hate that too. I used to have students coming in, obviously sick, breathing all over me (who catches everything) and they'd be proud of the fact that they made it to class.

I was usually nice and suggested they stay home next time!

I took the test, I'm about 35% hypochrondriac!

Helen

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review