Friday, January 13, 2006

Feast or famine

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/13/2006
I have to be the world's luckiest person. Do you know who might be if I'm totally lucky and lightning doesn't strike is coming to see me this year in Japan???
  • My brother Kenny
  • My brother David and his wife
  • My friend from Down Under, Narelle

My parents were going to come, but due to the unexpected wave of visits that E7 and I are going to get this year, we decided to do the Continental thing.

That's three--Count 'em--THREE people, people!

The last person who came to see me was my brother, Kenny, who gets a prize for getting back to Japan within three years. It's either feast or famine, I tell ya.

Oh, jeez. Now E7 and I have to clean all our blankets and pretend to do some spring cleaning. That should take a few months to sort out so I'll just get started on that...

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Andrea said...

We had five years of famine. Nobody! Then last year the baby was born and whammo, my dad, then my MIL (for 3 months), then my mom.

hmmm
not us they were seeing I am thinking

Jess said...

You're gonna have a lot of fun with all your visitors, Chris! I'm looking forward to Narelle's US Tour as well. ;)

Btw, I see on your "currently reading" link that you're reading "The Memory Keepers Daughter". Recently read it myself. Do you like it?

kuri & ping said...

Jess, it definitely will be fun to see Narelle! Next you'll have to come over. :) I am not enjoying The Memory Keepers Daughter right now...I think that I am getting a little too distracted when I'm reading it so I'll have to see if I end up liking it in the end.

And Andrea, you're probably right...I don't think it was you they were coming to see. :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review