Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The early bird catches...what?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/17/2006
This morning--and it was definitely morning--I was awake at 5:50am...A.M. I don't know what is wrong with me because:
  1. I never voluntarily wake up at that hour...I barely can get up at that hour when I have to.
  2. I woke up even before E7

Because I was awake--and there was Absolutely.No.Way. that I was getting back to sleep, I decided to wake E7 up...to chat...at 5:50AM...because, hey, he's there, you know?

So now it's 11:30 and I'm SOOOO sleepy. *yawn*

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Cari said...

LOL, I was considering heading to bed when you woke up :o

kuri & ping said...

cari, oh i remember those days. :)

medea said...

5:50 is late for me- I wish!!!

kuri & ping said...

Medea, 5:50 is LATE??? Wow!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review