Thursday, January 19, 2006

Don't get him wet, keep him out of bright light, and NEVER feed him after midnight...

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/19/2006
Ack! It's 4PM and I haven't accomplished what I was supposed to do today at work. Well, what makes this day any different than any other? The question is, will I stay to finish what I have to do?

Because, you know, I have to get a "touch up" (That's the euphemism I use for when I need to have my entire head dipped in brown dye). I'm starting to look a bit like Stripe, except of course, not as attractive.

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Belinda said...

LOL Chris! I'm sorry but I did laugh out loud about your "Stripe" comment. Do you have that many greys to cover? My MIL has seriously white hair if she doesn't dye it. Which would look just plain odd on her, she seems way too young to be that grey.

I don't think I've ever found a grey in my hair, nor has Steven (touch wood!), but I guess with lighter hair they would be kinda hard to see anyway if I did have them.

have fun getting your hair done. Do you do it yourself or go to a salon?

There is nothing like being freshly dyed or freshly waxed - they are the BEST feelings!!

kuri & ping said...

My entire head isn't grey but I have like a little "tuft"--for lack of a better word--of white hair growing out from my part, right in the front of my head. It's very distracting. Plus, they just stick straight up so I can't even cover them behind my regular hair. What I wouldn't give for lighter hair. :) I do go to the salon...they do a much better job than I did when I colored my own hair.

I found a grey hair in E7's head the other day and I was thrilled. I mean, he is 5 years older than me and the fact that I'm going grey before him really irritates me. :)

Narelle said...

I have a couple of grey hairs just above my ears and always make sure they use extra colour in my hair around that area. My mother and grandfather went white by the time they are 40 so it looks as though I might as well. My brother does not show any sign of it so I guess I am the lucky one :)

NB

kuri & ping said...

narelle, i don't remember your hair being grey? if it is, your hairdresser's done a great job!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review