Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"COLIN FIRTH(!) in a wet shirt!"

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/24/2006
That was a comment left by illahee regarding my latest obsession--COLIN FIRTH(!)

Well, I'm going to be able to see what the fuss is with COLIN FIRTH(!) in a wet shirt too...because Pride and Prejudice came today!

Update: YEAH! The template is fixed!!!

8 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Winnie said...

The template seems ok to me:) Are you just changing colors?
I can't grasp the Colin Firth thing. Guess I will have to check out the wet T-shirt for understanding.

kuri & ping said...

Hey Winnie! Actually the fonts are GIGANTIC and my sidebar is on the wrong side of the page...even though I didn't move it there. I have no idea what the problem is because I didn't make any changes to the template itself. Anyway, I wrote to blogger, but I don't expect a response too soon. :)

Oh yes, Colin Firth...well, I haven't seen him in his wet shirt yet, but have heard that that scene is good (from various people). Will let you know! :)

illahee said...

it looks fine to me. hope it turns out the way you want it...

Megs said...

your page looks fine chris. and yes you are obsessed with colin firth but i dont blame you he is a fine piece of .....

kuri & ping said...

OMG! I saw Colin Firth in his wet shirt!!!!! We watched the entire movie tonight from 8PM until 1AM...Must.Go.To.Bed!

Helen said...

Isn't he just to die for in his wet shirt?

If you've read the Bridget Jones books you should now understand what she was always going on about!

Speaking of Colin....have you seen some of his earlier films? Valmont...that blue coat--meow....and I like Apartment Zero but it's really weird!

Helen

Midori said...

Colin Firth is yummy, wet shirt or no wet shirt.

kuri & ping said...

Helen, I always wondered about Bridget Jones and what she was talking about all the time. :) Now I know! I haven't seen some of his old stuff, but I love his new stuff (Love Actually, etc.)

Midori, I think I have to agree with you on that point! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review