Monday, January 23, 2006

1, 2, 3...You're IT!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 1/23/2006
Do you remember playing tag and not wanting to be "it"? Well, The Babe in Kyushu just tagged me. I'm so excited because this is my first game! *grin*

**********************

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Only four?...uh, OK
Waitress, Camp counselor for mentally handicapped adults, Convention/conference coordinator, Office manager for Kids to Kids International

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Pride & Prejudice (We just ordered the BBC version with COLIN FIRTH(!) from Amazon.co.jp...I have to put COLIN FIRTH(!)'s name in caps with an exclamation point, because...well, because he's COLIN FIRTH(!) E7 thinks I will enjoy this movie because of the story but I'm really just looking forward to watching it because COLIN FIRTH(!) is in it. *giggle*)

Love Actually (Because of...can you guess? COLIN FIRTH(!))

The Last Samurai (because of Ken Watanabe!...do you see a pattern here?)

When Harry Met Sally

Four places you have lived:
Kyushu, Japan / Nagoya, Japan (Study abroad) / New York, US / Paris, France (Study abroad)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Desperate Housewives / Zubari iu wa yo! / Broadcaster / Yaoh

Four places you've been on vacation:
China, Russia (Trans-Siberian), Czech Republic, Italy

Four websites you visit daily:
AP News
All the blogs in my sidebar...which totals more than four, I think *grin*

Four of your favorite foods:
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate

Four places you'd rather be right now:
Anywhere! Just check out the sidebar under "coming up!"

**********************

*Phew!* After chasing all of you, I tag Meg, Narelle, Belinda, Helen, Cari, and Winnie!

8 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Expat Traveler said...

hey - first time visitor. I'm sure i did this meme last week or so. Cool page and travels from a fellow expat who is married to an canuck.

kuri & ping said...

Hey expat traveler! Thanks for stopping by! Am going to visit your side of the world in a minute. :)

Winnie said...

you watch yaoh? Matsuoka as a male 'ho.!

kuri & ping said...

Winnie: yes, he is a male 'ho! LOLOLOL Actually, he totally makes me laugh: "I am a host because I want to make every woman's life better"...um, OK, well every documentary I've seen about hosts is that they are in it for the money. :)

And you know that I only watch Yaoh to see Kitamura Kazuki, my crush, right? :)

Winnie said...

I totally understand. I have my own reasons for watching RONDO

illahee said...

you should have mentioned COLIN FIRTH (!) in a wet shirt! mmmmm, now i know what i'm going to watch tomorrow....

Cari said...

As requested ;)
I must hear one day about the Trans-Siberian, I really am considering it...sorta ;)

kuri & ping said...

Oh, Illahee! I just watched P&P and...you're right! The wet shirt scene!!! Holy sh*t! :)

Cari, I'm off to check out your meme! :) Would love to tell you about the Trans-Siberian...it was the BEST trip of my life (at least to date) :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review