Sunday, December 11, 2005

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64"

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/11/2005
Conversation in "Hello Day Food Holes", our local supermarket, earlier this evening while we were waiting on line. Yes, our supermarket is called "Hello Day Food Holes". They even have a song: "Hello, hello, hello day. It's a hello day. Hello, hello, hello day..." It's quite annoying and now I can't get it out of my head.

Me (getting louder and louder as I discover that E7's hair doesn't all fall out before it turns grey): Holy sh*t, Ping. You have 1, no 2, no wait! 4 grey hairs!

E7 (totally unconcerned): Oh?

Me (giving him a big smack on the cheek...in the middle of the supermarket. Oh horrors!): You just made me feel so much better about my greys. Thanks!

E7: No problem. Glad I could be of help.

(PS: Now, I really am going to Thailand! No really! No more posting for me for a week! *See* you all when I get back!)

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Belinda said...

Have a good time in Thailand Chris!!! See you when you get back :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review