Thursday, December 1, 2005

Um, how OLD am I?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/01/2005
Why is it that at 33 years old--no, soon to be 34--I still have pimples?

*AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!*

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

Ahhh Chris !!! I know *exactly* how you feel. I am 34 and those horrid pimples are still there. I figure that my skin is so oily that I will only have pimples rather than wrinkles - not a bad choice I think :)

NB

kuri & ping said...

Yes, youthful looking skin is great, but exactly how young do I want to look? I wouldn't mind having skin like a baby but definitely not a teenager! LOLOLOL

Andrea said...

my husband gets them still and says he does because he is really still very young, his age means nothing. he is still a boy.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review