Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Shall we dance?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/20/2005
E7 told me the other day that he took ballroom dancing classes in college.

Huh?

Apparently he took them for 1 month because his friends were...but it doesn't seem like he retained any of the things he learned.

Last night, while we were listening to Maroon 5--E7's latest obsession with music (where he comes up with these groups, I have no idea)--when I asked him to show me what he learned in his ballroom dancing classes.

He didn't show me how to dance--he only took that opportunity to hug me. *warm fuzzies*

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

medea said...

I love Maroon5!

Anonymous said...

The bigger question is, how could you NOT have heard about Maroon 5!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review