Friday, December 9, 2005

Party time!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/09/2005
A group that I'm in called the Association of Foreign Wives of Japanese is having a convention next June in Kyushu! It's so exciting, especially since the program we are putting together--if I do say so myself--is FABULOUS!

Check out the convention site that I designed! Wish you could see the inside contents...it's AB FAB!

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Midori said...

I have just decided to join AFWJ so maybe I will get to go next june! ;-)(although it is really just because I wanted to see what your site is like! LOL!)

kuri & ping said...

Ohh, I hope so! It would be great to meet you! :) Thanks for the nice words about the site! LOL

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review