Wednesday, December 7, 2005

It's time for another list!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/07/2005
You might remember my "to do" list when E7 and I were going to NYC for David's wedding.

Well, it's that time again! Let's see what I have not accomplished for this trip...

1. Christmas presents: CHECK!
Now of course I can't say that I purchased all the presents I am supposed to purchase. In my usual fashion, I had to ask various people for ideas, and in some cases, I even had to get them to pick things up for me "while they were out" doing their own shopping.

I'm still waiting to hear from my Dad to see if he picked up a gift for my mom. I've been trying to get her something (can't say here because she reads sometimes!) but have the usual trouble of not being able to buy things online with a credit card that is not American or Canadian. So I've had to trust this purchase to dear-ol' Dad, who so calmly informed me that I "have enough time to buy something when I come in"...Um, Dad? I'm getting to NY on the 23rd. Apparently in guy-speak, I have more than enough time. Update! Dad just let me know that he has everything under control. You go, Popsicle! *grin*

2. Christmas cards: CHECK! Yes, this is done! Now I just have to get crackin' on the New Year's cards...that will be when I get back from Thailand.

3. Packing: Oh come on...you know this is so not happening until the early morning of my departure. Let's be a little realistic here.

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

You are doing well Chris!! I have the Christmas gifts basically all done but the cards are another matter - that will be the firt week of holidays I think :)

NB

medea said...

I always pack like 2 weeks before, and then get frustrated because all my good clothes are in the suitcase! Morning of doesn't sound too bad!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review