Tuesday, November 1, 2005

That green eyed monster

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/01/2005

I know you will want to be me this Thursday. Oh yes, you will!

E7 and I are going to see...QUEEN in concert! Little did you know that the band still exists, but it's true! I can just see the jealously in your faces as you read this post.

Why are we going to see Queen, you ask? Well, they are one of E7's FAVORITE bands and they're coming to Fukuoka! When he told me he wanted to see them, I said it was a great idea...not knowing that the other ticket that he bought was for me. I thought he was going to go with a friend of his and I would go out to dinner with some friends.

Little did I know.

I will definitely take pictures so you can enjoy the craziness of E7 as he sings his heart out...

Buddy, you're a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday...

(Yeah...I've been treated to enough renditions of this song that I now know every single word.)

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review