Monday, November 14, 2005

Pain in the...

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/14/2005
...head, not what you were all thinking! :)

I have been thinking about headaches recently. Well, not exactly recently, but since yesterday. That's when I got the headache that is still here today. I wonder if I'm getting a cold.

I remember I had a terrible headache about 9 or 10 years ago. I guess it was a migraine because every step I took coincided with the awful pounding in my head. It was so bad that I started crying on my way to the monorail to go home.

What I remember about that night was that E7 had come to pick up me up from the station, which he had never done before. I wonder if he heard the distress calls that my head was putting out. I was never so happy to see someone in my life. :)

Speaking about medicine...did you see this article today? Briton claims to have beaten HIV virus

Ya think that there are literally thousands of people on the lookout for this guy?

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review