Monday, November 7, 2005

Invasion of the munchkins

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/07/2005
Tomorrow, I will be visited by about 20 little elementary school students who will grill interview me about my life here as a gaijin or foreigner. I remember enjoying these little interviews--oh, about 10 years ago--but they have certainly lost their charm.

But because they are little elementary school students, I will have to put on a pleasant smile when they ask me questions like:
  • What are the good points about Japan?
  • What are the differences between Japan and your country?
  • Why did you come to Japan?
  • What was the most difficult thing you faced when you came to Japan?
  • What did you think when you came to Japan?
  • Why did you start the work you are doing now?
  • What are you proud about in your country?
  • What do you think about the work you are doing?
  • Do you have friends from Japan and different countries?

Etcetera, etcetera...

Any helpful advice would be appreciated!!! I don't know what to tell them about my job. Ooof.

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review