Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Interesting links for today

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/30/2005
I'm too tired to blog (not enough coffee???) so I will take the easy way out and post some interesting links:

Possible Miniature Solar System Discovered
Astronomers have discovered what they believe is the birth of the smallest known solar system....

Monkeys have accents too, researchers say
To the untrained ear monkeys of a certain species may all sound the same, but Japanese researchers have found that, like human beings, they actually have an accent depending on where they live...

'I stole mail'
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday allowed a California man to be sentenced to spend a day outside a San Francisco post office wearing a signboard stating, "I stole mail. This is my punishment"...

BTW, remember my shattered angel ornament? E7 glued it back together and hung it up on the tree before I got home last night. Isn't he a sweetie?

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review