Tuesday, November 8, 2005

House with a Bride

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/08/2005
This is quirky!

...I decided to give my best effort...whereby that special man could "find me". eBay offered an opportunity for a "non-binding" transaction, which provides a means to advertise my house (and myself), with neither party being obligated to complete the transaction. You might be wondering why I have my listing at $600,000.00 plus myself for bid as "priceless". First, I estimate the value of the house with furnishings at approximately $600,000.00. When I asked my girlfriends their advice on what I (the "bride") was worth, most responded that I was "priceless".

Read more...

This is kind of like DateLance.com which was also a funny spoof. But you never know if this kind of thing is real or not...that's what makes it scary.

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

Hmmm might try this - might be the only way I can get a bloke :)

kuri & ping said...

Narelle, you are totally worth more than $600,000! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review