Friday, October 21, 2005

You gotta be in it to win it

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/21/2005
Well, I am sorry to let you all know that we didn't win the Powerball lottery yesterday.

Prize: $340 million

I can't even picture that amount of money. One ticket in Oregon won. *sigh*

I had sent out an impassioned plea to my family in NY, MI and PA to buy some tickets and because no one except my youngest sister lives in a state where they sell Powerball tickets (only 20+ states participate in that lottery), my father left an urgent message for her to try to buy some yesterday.

Meg had no idea why she was getting these strange emails from me and a phone call from my dad, but she pulled through like a trooper and bought ONE ticket. You go Megs.

Her email? She wanted to know why I was the only one in the family who knew about the lottery...when I live in JAPAN.

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review