Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Theory of Evolution

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/18/2005
The Galapagos Islands are where Charles Darwin developed his theory of evolution...and we're going! This has been a trip that I've always wanted to do and I have finally gotten around to setting a timeframe and started researching different options.

2007!!!

This fits in nicely with my career work schedule because my contract with this hellhole place ends in March 2007! So before I set out looking for another contracted job, we'll take a quick visit to the Galapagos.

I am partial to tours run by National Geographic, but if you have any other suggestions or places where I can find information, let me know!

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review