Tuesday, October 4, 2005

It's starting!!!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/04/2005
I've finally gotten off my lazy butt and begun prep for my "second life"!

I have been dabbling in translation, interpretation and editing for about 12 years now and have decided that I should turn it into a business. Hey, if there's demand, why not?

I've registered with a few translation companies in the area (and in other countries as well, thanks to Dina's advice!) and have started to get a steady stream of jobs coming in.

I've also put together some of my thoughts about what kind of work I want to do at my new site: "translation across cultures".

It's so exciting!!!

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Your website is terrific.
I really hope this becomes a successful business for you.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review