Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Hook, line and sinker

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/05/2005
The other day, I visited the Clinique counter at the local department store and purchased way more than I had planned. I guess the promise of "younger, healthy skin" was just too much for my addled brain to take and I went into a vegetative state, drooling onto my shirt.

I think the salesperson could tell she had a sucker with a full wallet on her hands. She brought out more and more products but I was so overwhelmed by the products I already had in my hot little hands, that sanity prevailed. Actually, it wasn't so much sanity as simple information overload.

I walked out of the store and started my skin care program that night. I never knew that soap could feel so CREAMY.

The kicker? My skin looks AMAZING. I look about 10 years younger (oh, except for the grey hair sprouting all over my head)...*sigh*

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review