Thursday, October 20, 2005

Everything's a Seinfeld episode

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/20/2005
This morning, I had to take a cab to work...yes, I am a loser who can't get up in order to make it to work by 9:30. This is in direct opposition to E7, who bounds out of bed like he can't wait for the day to begin. Pisses me off. *grin*

Finding the cab proved quite easy, and I think I know why. I had to sit in the taxi with the window opened all the way down (it's 15 degrees so it certainly wasn't because the weather was nice), because the nice man who drove the car had extreme body odor.

My family and I are MAJOR Seinfeld fans. Do you remember the episode where the body odor of a valet left a really bad smell in Jerry's car and permeated everything so he had to eventually sell the car? Well, that is kind of like my experience this morning. All I could think in the car was, "Am I going to smell when I get out of here? Will people think that it's me who smells? Doesn't he notice it?"

So far, I haven't noticed anyone in my office shying away from me...although that could be because they are at a meeting and aren't in the office yet.

I really must be more selective of who I drive with in the future.

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mom said...

Nothing like a Seinfeld episode to start a day!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review