Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Entertainment at it's finest

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 10/19/2005
A conversation between E7 and I the other day, while watching a show on TV about mizu-shobai ("water trade" or entertainment business, such as geisha, bars, cabarets, etc.)

C: What is she wearing? That totally doesn't match and it looks absolutely awful

E: Yeah, she's a fashion disaster.

C: Did you just say "fashion disaster"? *giggle* Where did you hear that term?

E: From you. You say it all the time.

This is the newest of the terms that E7 has picked up from me and joins the list of the following phrases: holy sh*t, that is so not right, dork, you gotta be jokin', loser!, whatever,...I'm sure the list would go on but I never know exactly what I say until it comes out of E7's mouth.

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Laura said...

This post really made me laugh. My hubby picks up stuff from me too, even my Australian accent! Hehe...

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review