Friday, September 2, 2005

My 15 minutes of fame

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 9/02/2005
I was just interviewed by the Yomiuri Newspaper a few minutes ago, about my views of the upcoming election. I can't vote in Japan so I really have no views, other than ones that can't appear in print. :)

The guy was asking me on the phone about my impressions of the politicians who are running. I held myself back and didn't reply that I thought all politicians were a waste of space and shouldn't be allowed to run around in public without a babysitter. I thought that was pretty good of me...the only thing I said was that "politicians are politicians everywhere in the world" and that the ones in Japan are no better or worse than anywhere else.

Let's see what the reporter comes up with from our conversation. Should be interesting.

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mom said...

Be sure you let us know what they say you said....

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review