Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Here!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 9/15/2005
It's here...the chill in the air, the smell of burning leaves (well, burning something anyway), the search for heavier clothes, the lower electricity bill as we pat the air conditioner on the back for a good job this past summer...

IT'S FALL!!! And, as you can see, I am absolutely thrilled.

I LOVE fall. I love the night falling earlier. I love the changing leaves. I love the way that people hurry home to get close to the fire. I love the way that I can now spoon with E7 because I am not dying from the heat like I am in the summer.

Yippie!

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Narelle said...

We here in the Southern Hemisphere are equally celebrating 'cause it is the arrival of Spring !!!!

Winnie said...

Yeah! It's fall. A breeze. Finally:)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review