Friday, August 12, 2005

Updated "To Do" List

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 8/12/2005
1. Make rental car reservations (Thanks Mom!)
2. Buy birthday presents (God, I really have to get moving on this)
3. Buy wedding presents (Thanks Ka!)
4. Get hair cut and treatment (8/19!)
5. Buy shoes
6. Change money (You can't change what you don't have, I guess...oh well)
7. Make hair and makeup appointment for wedding (Thanks Stephanie!)
8. Make mani/pedi appointment for wedding (Thanks Mom!)
9. Other things I can't remember (They'll come to me, although probably when I am on the plane already)
10. Get on the plane (Thanks E7!)

Do you see a pattern? Most of the things that are checked are because they've been done by other people. *blush*

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

karen said...

Chrissy -- love the list! Can't wait to see you.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review