Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Random-ness

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 8/17/2005
I just was looking through my old files on the computer and found a...yes, you guessed it! A "to do" list from March! Let's take a walk down memory lane and see if I've actually accomplished what I intended to do:

1. Do resume (I did actually complete this...a surprise for me as well as you)
2. Check out tours to the Galapagos Islands (well, still pending)
3. Call crappy local U.S.-Japan club and cancel membership
4. Buy Patsy baby shower gift (I think I did this but am not sure...)
5. Buy Dina graduation gift (I think I did this too but am not sure...)
6. Appointment with dermatologist, gynecologist, dentist
7. Create financial plan (retirement/health/life insurance) (Ha! Yeah, right.)
8. Maintain website for AFWJ (OK doing this!)
9. Make plans for AFWJ convention in June 2006 (slowly coming along)
10. Apply for U.S. Consulate job (I did apply for a position as a telephone operator/receptionist but as I was updating my resume (see #1), I realized that they would probably just chuck my finished resume in the outbox.)

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review