Tuesday, August 9, 2005

My To Do List

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 8/09/2005
To do before I go to NY:

1. Make rental car reservations
2. Buy birthday presents
3. Buy wedding presents
4. Get hair cut and treatment
5. Buy shoes
6. Change money
7. Something I can't remember
8+. Some other things I can't remember...

Can you guess what I've accomplished?

:
:
:
:
:
:

You're right.

The only reason I have my tickets home is because E7 is a walking travel agency and did it months ago for me. Good man!


1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

As blogging blooms in China, firms aim to cash in
Blogging is blooming in China as the country's vast pool of Web users clamour to make their mark online and ambitious local start-ups battle foreign heavyweights for a piece of the market.
Interesting blog. I enjoyed your site and will be back again! I spend much spare time surfing.

I'm on the net Wedding Photographers UK. It pretty much covers local Wedding Photographers UK related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review