Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Life's Questions

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 8/17/2005
We used to post random questions about life on the DINKs list of my foreign wives club (Association of Foreign Wives of Japanese). Some of the questions were quite thought-provoking; others were just pretty fun to think about.

Since I don't want to constantly post tirades about my office (boring for you to read and exceedingly boring for me to live through again), I thought I would post some of the questions and see what things I can come up with. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section!

They say simple pleasures are the best. What's your favorite simple pleasure?
My favorite simple pleasure...Well, as those of you who know me best, it would probably be sitting at home with a good book on a cold, rainy day.

What's yours?

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Ed said...

just one eh? Not necessarily my #1, just the first one that comes to mind this morning..

Hiking/standing/sitting out in the woods/forest ... far enough away where there are no more human sounds of engines, factories, etc. Just the birds, the wind, and my own thoughts.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review