Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Where are all your grey hairs?

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/13/2005
Last night, I was looking at E7's hair and trying to figure out that while he is 5 years older than me, he doesn't have a grey hair on his head. Meanwhile, I, on the other hand, have been blessed with an abundance of grey, steely hairs right smack in the middle of my head. (Friends have been nice and said they look like blond highlights...OK, right, like I'm going to believe that one! (Psssstt....I would like to believe that!) :)

So, right in the middle of a baseball game (don't ask me which one...he watches any game that is on TV), I said to him--with no warning of course--, "Why don't you have any grey hair?"

Even though the question was COMPLETELY out of the blue, he looked at me and said in all seriousness, "Because they fall out before they can turn grey."

Well, he does have a point. The top of his head is a little less lush than when we first met 10 years ago.

It's like that story of the Velveteen Rabbit who fur is worn away from being loved so much...that's my E7.

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review