Wednesday, July 20, 2005

We will, we will ROCK YOU!

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/20/2005
Remember that song? Well, I don't have to do too much remembering because E7 has just bought another Queen CD. He LOVES them!

He has to go to Tokyo next week and is going to see "Rock You", which is a musical based on Queen's music. He is so excited! (English is here: http://www.wwry.jp/english/index.html) That's the upside.

The downside is that I have to listen to Queen every night when I go home. I like them but I certainly don't want to hear them every night. This AND baseball? :)

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Karen said...

E7 is too cute! You must be loving it.

Nana and Bapu said...

As long as it's a Yankee game.....I watch every night too....so I feel for him :-)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review