Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Waiting on pins and needles

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 7/06/2005
You know that feeling when you are waiting for something to arrive in the mail or someone to call? Well, I am DYING for my summer clothes to get here!

I ordered some things from Lands End, Target and Ann Taylor Loft, including a nice dress for summer which I will probably wear for the rehearsal dinner for David and Stephanie's wedding in August!

Waiting is annoying though, especially in this time of instant gratification. How come you can order things in a matter of minutes but they take days or weeks to get to you?

Hmmmm....

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Mom said...

The white skort came.....just waiting on the others.

Karen said...

Waiting for clothes to come in-----You are going to look fab in NY in Aug. So I don't have to bring double the amount of clothes then do I :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review