Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wimbledon

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/29/2005
This is E7's favorite time of year (well, one of them anyway...it would have to be up there with the entire baseball season, at least)...WIMBLEDON! He is a tennis junkie. For the past 10 years, I lose him to the tennis courts for a few weeks in June. But what is different this year is that he isn't watching the matches at 4AM because of the time difference. No! Now we have cable and he is watching it at normal times of the night...but now he wants me to get into the games and makes all these comments about people's playing styles...Like I know what he's talking about! A grunt here and there will suffice, but it is nice to have a break from the endless baseball games that he watches from March to October.

Every night. Doesn't matter what team because he isn't rooting for anyone. He just wants to watch baseball.

I did get a break from Wimbledon last year when he actually WENT there for a week to see the games (aren't I a nice wife, letting him travel by himself while I was in a meeting in Tokyo??? Applause, please!). But that week, I ended up watching it anyway to see if I could catch a glimpse of him in the stands.

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review