Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/07/2005
WHEN IS COFFEE GOING TO BE FOUND TO BE HEALTHY???

Came across this article today: Cranberry juice may fight viruses, study finds

That's great...for people who like cranberry juice. I don't know anyone who likes cranberry juice BTW. The only time I've ever had cranberry juice is when (OK TMI here but) I had UTIs. If you don't know what they are, then you've never had one. :) So drinking cranberry juice brings back painful memories for me and thus, I don't enjoy it (n'est pas?)

When are they going to come out with a study that finds coffee to be the healthiest drink around? I would PAY to see those kinds of results! Here's hoping!

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

OK - My first official comment to your blog will be me confessing that I am your mutant friend who likes Cranberry Juice (with or without a UTI - preferably WITHOUT). :) Danielle

kuri & ping said...

Yeah Dan!

BTW...you are my mutant friend. :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review