Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/22/2005
WHAT'S THE TEMPERATURE IN HERE?

Well, I am back from a WONDERFUL week in Brisbane! I had such a nice time seeing Karen, Ed, Eddie, Heather and Dina...it was a week of lazing around at the beach and just chilling, which is exactly what I wanted to do. Pictures will be up next week (I have to go to Tokyo for a few days for a meeting and won't be able to upload pictures until I get back).

But I had to write before I left...E7 was sitting here asking me if we could turn on the air conditioner because he was hot. But since the fan is on, and it is only the middle of June, I nipped that wish of his right in the bud...no air conditioning for you, buddy boy! :) At that moment, the thermometer near the TV caught my eye...do you know what the temperature in our apartment was? 92 degrees. Can you imagine??? No wonder he was feeling hot! LOL I was sitting right in the path of the fan so wasn't too bothered.

Poor guy...and no, the air conditioner still isn't on!

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review