Thursday, June 2, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/02/2005
UNDER THE KNIFE...WELL, LASER

Yesterday, I spent the entire day waiting for the anesthetic to wear off from around my eye. I got to take another foray into the Japanese health system, albeit on the other side of my body. :) I had little white spots around the skin of my left eye, which I decided to have removed. After visiting the dermatologist (which is where anyone would go, right?), and was told that I would have to go to a cosmetic surgeon to get it removed. Should I also have considered a face lift and liposuction while I was there too?

Anyway, the surgeon was pretty good and it took all of 5 minutes to do the "surgery". He kept telling me that it was really going to hurt so I was prepared to be punching him out while he was trying to remove the bumps. It certainly wasn't the most pleasant experience I've had but it wasn't that painful. Although the local around my eye didn't wear off for 2 hours and I couldn't close my eye, all in all, it wasn't too bad!

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review